Being only 10 days away from my due date, I feel like I should post something here. However, I don't have much to say. I'm a getting a little nervous about the labor. I REALLY hope that it isn't a long labor. I'm truthfully more nervous about the labor than I am about taking home a newborn. Surely the reality of that will set in quickly after we get back from the hospital. :)
For those who know what they mean, here are some stats from my last two doctor's appointments:
October 4th - 1cm dilated, 50% effaced, -2 station
October 11th - 1 cm dilated, 70% effaced, -2 station
Not much change, and things can happen in a matter of hours, so the stats aren't really very useful in guessing when the baby will get here. I guess it just helps me to feel like my body is doing something to get the baby out here.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment