Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sleep (or lack thereof)

I never realized until we brought home Cameron how much I love to sleep. I know that I enjoyed it, but after three-4 days of 2 hour blocks of sleep (or less), I am daydreaming about sleeping the night! Last night was actually better than the last couple. Cam had been fed, and Ben took him so I could nap. I woke up four hours (!) later, feeling awesome. Amazing....

Cam is so damn cute, I just want to eat him up. I love it when he opens his eyes and looks around. He's so serious. Right now he has skinny little arms, legs, fingers, etc. I know that will soon change into baby plumpness, so I'm trying to enjoy the cute little-ness of him.

1 comment:

Mama to Moons said...

I'm so excited for all of you. Congrats. I left for a friend's wedding early Saturday morning and was so happy to hear the news when I got home yesterday.

I hope Cameron lets you get some more rest soon.