Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day

I'm so bad. If you look, you'll notice that my last post here was on October 18, 2008. It is March 11, 2009 today. Yep, it's been a while. But in my defense, I've been busy!

Cameron is all over the place. He is walking and jabbering like crazy. Today we took advantage of the awesome weather (around 60 degrees--in March!) and took a walk. This was a real walk, no stroller. We walked around the block, and ran into a woman walking with three kids (only one of them was hers) right around Cam's age. Apparently our neighborhood is absolutely CRAWLING with children. I'm sure we'll see a lot more this summer.

I am constantly amazed to watch his development. It's hard to really describe it. He's so interactive, and I must say that I am really enjoying this age. There are some annoying things too. He can't talk yet, and so when he wants something, usually something to eat from the kitchen, he makes this annoying whining sound.

Favorite foods:
Yogurt
Cheese (American, cheddar and string)
Bananas
Apples
Peanut butter sandwiches
Carrots
Bagels
Goldfish crackers

Least favorite foods:
Most veggies (doh!)

From Fall & Winter 2008/2009

No comments: