It was a rough night last night. Cam didn't settle down after his bottle at bedtime, and fussed and cried for about an hour. He fell asleep, but woke up again around 11pm. This time I picked him up and we lay on our bed for a while. After a while I put him back in his crib. He was quiet for a while then started screeching. It was awful! Then I heard a THUMP. Worried, I hopped out of bed and went to his room.
Cameron was standing on his floor crying. He had crawled out of the crib.
Great.
He was pretty upset, so I cuddled him on the floor for close to an hour. The sniffling finally stopped and we moved to lay on the couch together, where he finally (!) dozed off for the rest of the night. I looked at the clock and it was 2:45 am.
This morning I woke up, brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror to see weird splotches on my shirt. Looks like the fall from the crib gave Cam a bloody nose and he bled all over my t-shirt. Poor baby! Hopefully last night was a totally random occurrence and it will not happen again.
Crosses fingers.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Climbing out of a crib is usually a sign it's time to move to a toddler bed. Good luck.
Post a Comment