Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Quickie

Due to an unfortunate death in the family (one of my mom's older sisters), we were up north visiting the family this Easter holiday. Things went well, and Cameron adjusted very nicely to the altered schedule. He missed his nap and went to sleep late most days, but it all worked out. I think that he was very happy to be home (me too!).

Tues-Sat we were at my mom's house in Hayward for the wake and funeral. On Sat-Sun we went down to Cadott for Easter. I would have just skipped it, but my dad was in town and had to spend time with his grandson. On Sunday we went to my cousin Tiffany's house for dinner and an egg hunt. Then the three-hour-twenty-minute car ride back to Madison.

Back to our regular schedule. Yay! I had such a bad headache almost the entire time we were gone, probably due to increased vigilance of Cameron. That kid can get into everything.





And we got a cute shirt:

No comments: