Cameron has recently been demanding to have anything that Ben or I is using. Sometimes we can give him the item, depending on it's safety factor. One thing he really likes is silverware. The reason I personally gave in on this is because sooner or later he will have to learn how to use them. It DOES make me a little nervous when he gets a fork, but I guess that's parenthood.
So this morning I made french toast. He started "eeeenh eeeenh"-ing for my fork, so I got him is own, a salad fork. He truly does not know how to hold them! Usually I hold his hand and help him skewer a piece of food. He's really good at getting it into his mouth. Eventually, though, he had the fork in his hand with the tines facing down, and managed stab his own piece of food and eat it! All by himself!
I think we need baby silverware.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment